Terms and Conditions:
1. Once registered Pragati students becomes a member of Pragati Alumni Club.
2. A non Pragatian can become a lifetime member of Pragati Services.
3. Enrolment fee: One time enrolment fee for Pragati Alumni is Rs. 499/-.
4. Any interested candidate who is not a Pragatian, will be charged a onetime enrolment fee of Rs. 1499/-
5. Effective Date: This registration will be effective from the date of registry and will be valid for lifetime.
6. Further more if any candidate seeks extra career counselling, we will connect him/her to a counsellor.
7. A candidate will be required to enter a valid contact number. By registering your number with us, you consent to be contacted by us via phone calls, SMS notifications, mobile applications and/or any other mode of communication.
8. Once a candidate registers, he/she will receive a unique ID code which shall be used for any references or future communication.
9. This platform (Pragati Services) will be available at all times.
10. Pragati Services shall receive and record the data of the “candidate” and ensure its accuracy.
11. Candidate shall be responsible for ensuring that specific and correct information is given to Pragati and must ensure that all information submitted is to the best of their knowledge, true, accurate, complete and up-to-date.
12. Pragati shall not be liable for any inadequacies and inaccuracies for the information provided by the candidate.
13. Pragati Services prohibits discrimination under any circumstances and on any grounds including on the basis of race, religion, caste, place of origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, age or any other characteristics that. Maybe protected under applicable law.
14. Pragati Edutech fosters diversity, equity and protects the individual who are engaged with us from any discrimination on grounds such as race, ethnicity and nationality.
15. We reserve the right to withhold access to the platform and otherwise limit your access at our absolute discretion if you behave in a manner which is discourteous, disrespectful or abusive or which otherwise maybe deemed to be inappropriate of unlawful.
16. In placement assistance, Pragati shall play the role of a Coordinator between the Client and Potential Candidates in fixing the venue, time and such other matters relating to Interview and recruitment process, till a prospective Candidate joins the service of the Client.
17. The Candidate shall have the choice to apply for any vacancies that it so chooses.
18. Scope of Services: Depending upon the placement requirements of the Client i.e., screening of interested candidates will be scheduled along with counselling and resume making if required.
19. No cancellation & refund of registration fee.
20. The candidate has to provide valid experience letter/letters.
21. If required, the candidate has to provide the latest salary slip of the last 6 months.
22. Once appointed, the candidate has to work for a period of minimum 1 year in the said property.
23. In case of placement, when the Client offers the Candidate a job opportunity, the Candidate agrees to immediately notify Pragati of all details.
24. If any candidate is selected, he/she has to inform and endorse a copy of the appointment letter immediately to us for our record.